Pharma-Deko Plc,a reputable Pharmaceutical/Consumer Manufacturing company with over 50 years history in the manufacturing and marketing of Pharmaceutical and healthcare Consumer products.
Among the company's range of products includes PARKALlN cough range, VITACEE (syrups & drops). PHARDOL drops, REVITONE blood tonic, HEXEDENE mouth wash, BRETT mouth wash, sugar free SANS Cream Soda etc.
As a result of growth and expansion, we require competent. highly motivated and dedicated
individuals to fill the following position:
Relevance (Key Responsibilities)
- The Candidates will be responsible for detailing the Company's product to the healthcare professional as well as manage and monitor the products performance on the field in order to help actualize the business potential/target of the Company as well as ensure appropriate patient care.
- He/She shall also be responsible for the provision of necessary technical expertise to the Non-Pharmacist sales team in order to enable them sell the product in Hospitals and Health centres
- Successful candidates will be engaged in personal selling and awareness creation amongst the key health care professionals, groups and association.
- A minimum of B.Pharm Degree fully registered with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- Applicant must have successfully completed the NYSC programme
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate technical aptitude and skills needed to carry out Clinical presentations
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, drive and integrity will be required
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft office applications most especially Microsoft Power Point
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years old
- A valid Drivers' license and driving experience will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in any part of the Country
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward their CV and application letter within 2 weeks of this publication to the
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 1479,
Or visit www.pharmadekoplc.com/career to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale