Mercy Corps Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 8 April, 2014
Deadline: 22 April, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Mercy Corps
Mercy Corps Nigeria seeks interested and qualified candidates for the following positions:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Advisor will provide leadership, in collaboration with the Program Manager and the Country Director, in all aspects of monitoring, evaluation and information management of the program.
- The MEL Advisor will contribute to program planning to ensure adherence to Mercy Corps' standards, including the use of standardized indicators and documentation methodologies.
- Throughout the life of the program, s/he will be responsible for cross-cutting programmatic information management within the framework of the program, monitoring and evaluation. ensuring that information collected is reflected upon, used for continuous improvement of ongoing programs, and is incorporated into consistently high quality reports.
- S/he will have responsibility for leading research efforts, networking with research agencies, documenting project impacts, and overseeing field-based M&E staff.
The full details of the position requirements can be found online at http://bit.ly/1dQdLLV.
go to method of application »
- The Coordinator will be seconded into the Girl Hub in Nigeria and Mercy Corps Nigeria.
- S/he will provide technical advice and support to the Girl Hub and Mercy Corps teams in Nigeria. The Coordinator is a senior position with supervisory and advisory responsibilities.
- The Coordinator will supervise the work of sector Program Managers including the planning, implementation, and communication of ongoing programs that strengthened the education and economic empowerment of girls.
The full details of this position requirement can be found on line at: http://bit.ly/1iokXvS
go to method of application »
- Educating Nigerian Girls in New Enterprises (ENGINE) Program -The Program Officer will support the implementation of activities that transition girls in school or in informal education into economic activities.
- This position will ensure ENGINE implementation is responsive to marginalized Nigerian girls, their communities, state and non-state secondary schools, and other skill-based centers.
The full details of this position requirement can be found online at: http://bit.ly/1iZOI80
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the email, applications without the subject properly addressed will be disqualified.
Note: shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mercy CorpsSimilar Jobs
- HR/Administrative Manager at Youngstars Foundation
- Psychosocial Councelor at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
- Fresh Vacancies at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Associate Project Officer at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Fresh Jobs at Freedom Foundation
- Job Vacancies at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- Administrative Assistant at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)