A Leading Healthcare Management Company implementing a community health insurance scheme in Nigeria requires the services of dynamic, result oriented and experienced professionals to fill the below vacancies:
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
* This position will provide functional and technical leadership for the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives involving medical and non medical activities of the organisation.
* MBBS degree with minimum of 6 years post qualification
* Quality Assurance or Monitoring and Evaluation experience in a health care environment
* Experience in Provider administration in a managed care environment Is required
* Requires energetic, highly self motivated individuals who are able to work efficiently and productively under little or no supervision
Position: Programme Coordinator
* This position coordinates all programme activities particularly enrolment, new business development and back office processes.
* This position also provides advisory services and leadership to other units within the organisation.
* Minimum of university degree and at least 7 years post graduation work experience.
* A Masters degree in Public Health, Operations Management, Business Administration (MBA), Project Management or Development related course will be an advantage.
* Experience in Programme management In health related donor-funded programmes will be an advantage
* Requires an individual with professional disposition, analytical mindset and ability to work under little or no supervision
* Strong IT Project Management competence will be an advantage
Both positions will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should forward their applications and curriculum vitae on or before 19th July, 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org