Various Jobs At SightSavers
Posted on: 7 April, 2014
Deadline: 21 April, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Sightsavers
Our vision is of a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes and where visually impaired people participate equally in society. Each year, we improve the lives of millions of people in the poorest parts of the world. Sightsavers is growing rapidly and offers a great place to work within easy reach of London and Brighton.
Location: West Africa (preferably Nigeria but anywhere Sightsavers has a presence) Competitive salary on national terms and conditions
Sightsavers has a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Institutional Funding Manager for West Africa to join a dynamic and high performing global institutional funding team at a most exciting time for the organisation.
- The post-holder will have the responsibility for the implementation of the institutional fundraising strategy in the West Africa Region with particular focus on raising and growing income from institutional donors.
- The post-holder will support regional and country capacity in grant management including donor reporting, proposal development, development and management of grant information systems as well as line management of the institutional funding officer for West Africa.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of raising and managing significant funding from a range of institutional donors such as DFID, USAID and EC. Experience of support and capacity building of non-programme funding specialists in grant applications and grant management is essential.
- You will be numerate, capable of speaking French and English, good communicator able to manage multiple priorities.
- Some international travel will be required.
Method of Application
To apply, and for further details about the role, please download an application pack from www.sightsavers.org/vacancies and click here to apply online.
As an equal opportunities employer we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SightsaversSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Fresh Jobs at The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Job Opening at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Job Opportunity at The Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities (JONAPWD)
- Latest Job Vacancy at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Jobs at a Non-Governmental Organisation - TheJobMag
- Job Opportunity at APIN Public Health Initiative
- Travel and Fleet Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)