Various Vacancies At Has Equipment Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 7 April, 2014
Deadline: 18 April, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Has Equipment Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Storekeeper will be responsible for material handling and movement including loading/unloading, storing, picking, issuing, packing/unpacking and labelingof inventory.
- He will also be responsible for inspecting and accepting in-coming shipments of inventory against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state and that outgoing items are correctly packed, with completed documentation.
- He will report to the Warehouse Manager.
- Accept supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a suitable condition and per the packing list and/or purchase order and reports discrepancies.
- Ensure out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
- Prepare and provide weekly inventory reports.
- Perform inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.
- Investigate and resolves local inventory & warehouse issues, as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures & Standards
- Other assigned duties.
- Good understanding of stock, materials and warehouse management taking into account material request and anticipation of future activities.
- Good understanding of Warehouse procedures.
- Work under pressure
- 3-5 years experience in a reputable organization
- OND in business administration, Accounting or its equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Good writing skills
- Good interpersonal approach
go to method of application »
- Attend to clients, Seek prospective clients and manage existing and new clients
- He will take charge of all office equipment, maintain and ensure they are in good working condition for use and ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the office
- Properly manage and arrange the showroom
- Ensuring monthly targets are met.
- Assist the clients in the process of product selection
- To take the clients' orders and to sell the available products
- Making sure that the items are delivered as programmed.
- Great and assist customers. Respond to inquiries and complaints.
- Provide customers with samples and product information.
- Ensure customers receive excellent service.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products and designs to customers based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Help prepare drawings for estimates.
- Keep showroom in order; stocked with samples and resource materials.
- Represent Renaissance in a professional manner at all times
- Help locate product
- Qualify customer
- Follow-up with customer
- Have a complete knowledge of products and processes.
- Professional attitude , critical thinking and active listening
- Possess very good communication skills, for both clients and work colleagues
- Must do price and tag inventory
- Must be an organized person, and to be able to move stuff around if needed
- 1-3 years experience in a reputable organization
- OND in related field
- Must be computer literate
- Good writing skills and good interpersonal relationship skills
- Smart, articulate and intelligent
- Must be a female and beautiful
go to method of application »
- To drive growth through revenue generation
- As marketing executive, you would manage and control the relationship between products and your target audience.
- Developing new marketing strategies is an important part of the role.
- As a marketing executive you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Manage customer relationship.
- Successful candidates will be trained to render quality service to our present and prospective clients.
- Identifying local and international market
- Take ownership of new tools & processes needed to improve efficiency
- Provide proactive guidance and services to rest of the organization.
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Management of the marketing mix
- Managing agencies
- Marketing / selling of the company's product.
- Enlightening prospective buyers of the functionality and advantages of our product and usages.
- Creating awareness for the product.
- Processing customers request and ensuring that customers inquiries are adequately treated and on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Team Spirit
- Ability to deliver targets before deadlines
- 2-4 years experience
- OND in related field or its equivalent.
- An experience in beverage product will be an advantage.
go to method of application »
- The Logistics Manager will be required to handle technical details relating to local and international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Will be required to efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Must have knowledge of national and international import/export legislation and must be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise in international freight transportation.
- Must also build relationships with Logistics mediators and work closely with package engineers to ensure the protection of freight in transportation.
- A range of business tasks will be undertaken to support the smooth and efficient operation of supply chain processes, and tasks these include:
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
- coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems;
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
- Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs;
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers;
- Developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Managing warehouse or transport staff, with regards to implementing health and safety procedures, Managing Customs clearance and inland transportation business
- Designing and implementing end-to-end supply chain process
- Managing and Coaching logistics staffs
- Setting up team target based on company's strategy and lead whole team to achieve it
- Maintain relationship with customs, SON, Quarantine, shipping line etc.
- Solving and coordinating all exceptional issue and queries during Customs clearance.
- Tracking and studying new Customs policy and update internal business process to match new policy.
- 7- 10 years working experience
- First degree in Social Sciences or its equivalent. Certificate in Warehousing/Logistics.
- Must have strong experience in Heavy Industry or International Freight Management with
- Have demonstrable skills and experience in managing costs and operational Logistics at a higher level.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Customs Freight Forwarders.
- An experience in management and equipment sales company.
- Professional certificates would be of added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited