If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CrossTie Solutions - We aim at transforming the educational sector in Africa with our numerous world class services. This will certainly improve Productivity and Professionalism of Individuals and Businesses which is our mission here in Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Industry: Information technology
Specialization: Career Services/Educational IT Services/Training/Apps Development/Charity
- As marketing executive, you would manage and control the relationship between products and your target audience.
- To represent the company, present and market our services and build customer relationships with clients
- Promote whatever services are on offer.
- Developing new marketing strategies is an important part of the role.
- As a marketing executive you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Manage customer relationship.
- Motivated to accept challenges and meet business objectives and targets.
- A self-starter, Task-Oriented, with the ability to identify the benefits of the services to clients
- A goal getter with very strong negotiating and marketing skill
- Must pay attention to detail, eager to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work under pressure and
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Ability to take initiative
- Must have very excellent presentation skill
- Must have time management and customer service skill.
- Finally, high personable personality towards other people and able to meet the key decision maker of the organisations.
- You must be presentable and be a good ambassador of the organisation.
- Should have strong passion and vision to improve standard of education in Africa
Kindly permit me to inform you that this post for marketing is strictly on commission i.e the organization is not indebted to any monthly salary until after 4-6 months of active participation in the marketing scheme. The commission attached to all our services is very attractive. Our marketers work within their vicinity, help us identify our prospective clientele and market our services to them. That's all.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV indicating the job title, residential state and local government as the subject of the mail. e.g. Marketer, Lagos, Ifako Ijaiye or Marketer, Ogun, Abeokuta South to: firstname.lastname@example.org