Chief Security Officer Wanted In A Church
Posted on: 4 April, 2014
Deadline: 10 April, 2014
View Jobs in Religious
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Church in Ibadan has vacancy for the position of Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Within limits of delegated authority, the CSO will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties.
- Handing all security guards within the church and other designated duty posts.
- Posting of security guards within the church and other designated places.
- General supervision of security operatives and security facilities
- Coordinate the effectiveness of all security and contingency plans.
- Liaising with Government Security Agencies and other Churches’ security services in Ibadan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of prevailing fire safety measures in place.
- Review and submit reports and security analysis to the Pastorate.
- Maintaining awareness of prevailing local security conditions, indentifying potential threat and advice on appropriate preventive measures.
- Carrying Out any other duties as may be assigned by the Pastorate.
- A minimum of Ordinary Diploma/NDACE with minimum of 10years progressively responsible and experience in the Military
- Profile upgrade and certification in Security Management will be an Advantage.
- At least 3 years supervisory experience in private security guard duties will be an added advantage.
- Experienced, Trustworthy, Ability to work with or without supervision.
- Must be born again.
Method of Application
All applications which must include a detailed CV and photocopies of relevant credentials including Armed Services Discharge Certificate should be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 30512,
❮ Back to All Jobs