Ongoing Recruitment At RS Hunter Limited
Posted on: 4 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 April, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work. Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Process payments and ensure timely posting of complete transactions in SAGE evolution system
- Ensure validation and reconciliation of monthly employees advance statements.
- Reconcile monthly all suppliers and customers statements.
- Maintain and continually update the assets database and well as physical verification of assets
- Manage utilization of office petty cash
- Ensure sure proper monthly balance sheet closing and bank reconciliation.
- Re-invoice group entities/sections designated monthly expenses respecting deadlines
- Ensure full tax and insurance compliance and leading to advise management on related issues
- Ensure validation of third party claims, monthly update of cumulative cost, processing of funding forms (B.A.P) and track funding.
- Ensure monthly tracking of expenditure commitment records (AEDs and contract list)
- Carry out other transversal roles as may assigned
- Participate in monthly and quarterly local and Group closing activities:
- Support the accounting function of the affiliate and maintain all records and registers.
- Support the finance manager in preparing final accounts and statutory reports for local authorities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of treasury flows and banking operations (local and international)
- Participate in stock counts with Supply Chain.
- Provide support for the toll manufacture project.
- Provide input for global social reporting
- Part of the team to liaise with external auditors on audit of company accounts (interim and final)
- Part of the team liaise with tax authorities on tax filings and reporting s
- Ensure adequate internal controls over processes and assets of the company
- Participate in the budget and trend process (as required)
- Ensure all invoicing flows and validations for external (ESF) and internal (interco) parties are respected.
Education & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience.
- B.Sc, HND degree in relevant field.
- Relevant Certification.
- Accounting, Finance, or Audit/Internal Control
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word and windows)
- Knowledge of closing process is a must
- Knowledge of consolidation process and reporting is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP or appropriate accounting software is a must
- Documentation skills
- Integrity, good interpersonal relationships skills, self-confident, dynamic, creative, good "listener".
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited
- Chief Finance Officer at an Insurance Firm - Oscar Temple
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited