Kingsfold Academy is Hiring
Posted on: 4 April, 2014
Deadline: 30 April, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Kingsfold Academy
Kingsfold Academy is recruiting to fill the position below:
To teach ICT based on school curriculum and scheme of work thereby creating a productive and demanding learning environment. Manage the school portal and website and ensure necessary information are updated from time to time.
- Managing the school general ICT infrastructure and ensure they are well maintained.
- Managing the school website and make it functional at all times and update information when necessary
- Managing and updating the school portal which involves admission, students' reports, examination records, parents interaction, etc
- To use the school scheme of work to provide appropriate teaching and learning for ICT time-tabled classes
- To set appropriate homework/classwork tasks and access all work thoroughly and promptly too
- Provide hands-on teaching/training to students on ICT knowledge
- To further raise the profile of ICT within the school
- To prepare suitable teaching resources
- To write termly reports, attend PTA meetings, school staff meetings and monitor students' progress
- Support fellow staff in the use of ICT
- Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Participate school extra-circular activities
- Any other tasks assigned as it relates to the job.
- Excellent communication skill (written and oral)
- Good command of English
- Highly Computer Literate
- Maintain high discipline and objectivity at all times
- Ability to impart/pass knowledge to students
- Well organized, focused and result oriented
- Effective Classroom Management and efficient organization of resources
- Effective Planning, Assessment and Record keeping
- Ability to select appropriate teaching methods and resources according to students' learning needs and style.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with other teachers, support staff and parents
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer Science or other ICT related fields
- A professional qualification will be an add advantage
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience in an organized educational setting.
go to method of application »
To manage the school Admin Office and ensure smooth operations of the day-to-day running of the school to also assist as a support staff in managing the school website and portal.
- Maintain efficient office systems within the school's Admin Office with computerized information retrieval systems.
- Assist in managing the school portal and website
- Draft and type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Deal diplomatically with telephone enquiries and visitors to the school
- Photocopy, distribute and filing necessary documents
- Take minutes during PTA meetings and staff meetings
- Manage the school stationary: forms, letter-heads, etc
- Keep record of all students' data
- Manage the compilation and maintenance of the school equipment inventory
- Coordinate the induction of new staff into the system
- Ensure good and proper housekeeping
- Promote the safe-guarding of students and ensure safety at all times
- Ability to carry out general office skills and to deal with a variety of tasks such as filing, typing, distribution, documentation, etc.
- Ability to take detailed minutes of meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral
- Ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with other staff and parents
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute ideas to the improvement of the Admin services of the school
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters
- Highly computer literate
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Business Administration or other management or social sciences related course.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an organized environment preferably an educational institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kingsfold AcademySimilar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School