Jobs In An Insurance Firm Via Whyte Cleon
Posted on: 3 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 April, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Whytecleon
Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a major player in the insurance industry seeks to engage intelligent, self-motivated, driven and dynamic young professionals with integrity for the following position:
Ref: (ME - 200)
- Aggressive marketing / Selling of the company's insurance mobile platform product - GNIONGO.
- Enlightening prospective buyers of the functionality and advantages of the mobile platform
- Creating awareness for the product.
- Processing customers request and ensuring that customers inquiries are adequately treated and on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE (Minimum Lower Credit).
- Age: 25-40 Years.
- Commission will be paid on all sales made.
- Great communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and record keeping.
- Good reading and listening skills.
- Good dress sense.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WhytecleonSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at a Well Established Insurance Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Openings at an Insurance Firm Via Human Leadership Resources
- Personal Assistants at the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Jobs in the Insurance Industry Via Oscar Temple
- Head, Legal at AXA Mansard Pensions
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at AXA Mansard
- Job Vacancies at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting (UPDATED)
- Head, E-Commerce Group at AXA Mansard