Jobs In An Insurance Firm Via Whyte Cleon
Posted on: 3 April, 2014
Deadline: 9 April, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a major player in the insurance industry seeks to engage intelligent, self-motivated, driven and dynamic young professionals with integrity for the following position:
Ref: (ME - 200)
- Aggressive marketing / Selling of the company's insurance mobile platform product - GNIONGO.
- Enlightening prospective buyers of the functionality and advantages of the mobile platform
- Creating awareness for the product.
- Processing customers request and ensuring that customers inquiries are adequately treated and on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE (Minimum Lower Credit).
- Age: 25-40 Years.
- Commission will be paid on all sales made.
- Great communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and record keeping.
- Good reading and listening skills.
- Good dress sense.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Information Technology Roles at African Alliance Insurance Plc
- Head Underwriting, General Business Personnel at Independent Management Consultants Limited