- Subscribe to our real-time, personalized and free notification. Learn More
Massive Recruitment In Nigeria's Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 3 April, 2014
Deadline: 17 April, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
We represent Nigeria's leading Pharmaceutical Company with Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. With a world-class management team made of seasoned and cultured professional, our client require the service of individuals who are disciplined, smart-working, fast learner and very focused on set objectives, to drive the growth and expansion of their business.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Have zeal to work and succeed in a challenging work environment.
- Possess strong persuasion ability, good communication and presentation skills.
- Believe in the concept of entrepreneurship and have a passion for result.
- Be willing to learn how to succeed on the job & be readvto succeed in the chosen career.
- Have a good knowledge of preferred location and have a place to reside in such city.
- Be able to drive and ready to travel.
- First Degree (B.Sc) in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology & Biochemistry from a reputable University in Nigeria.
- Very attractive & highly competitive remuneration packages and excellent scope for career progression.
Method of Application
- Qualified applicants should send their application online to the email address below.
- The position-in-view and the preferred location must be written as the subject of the e-mail (e.g. Application for the Post of Medical Sales Representative - ABUJA).
- A reachable mobile phone number should be dearly stated in the application.
- Applicants must attach a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to their application e-mail.
- Applications are to be received within 2 weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Successful candidates will be trained to achieve success for the position in view upon appointment.
- All application should be sent to:
The Head, Recruitment,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Quality Assurance/Control Officer at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Stresert Services Limited