Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Locations: Kano, Taraba, Sokoto, Kaduna, Niger, Nassarawa, Kebbi, Borno
Slots: 10 Openings per State
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- Master's degree in Agronomy or Horticulture
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Can Speak Hausa Properly
- Must be a resident in the Northern Part of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email e.g: Agronomist- Kano.