Software Analyst at an Oil and Gas Firm - Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, the service of a qualified candidate is required to join the team, to fill the position below:
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements..
- Maintain, manage and modify all software systems and applications
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications
- Interface with end-users and software consultants.
- Develop, maintain and manage systems, software tools and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- Coordinate and support software professionals in installing and analyzing applications and tools
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any relevant course.
- 1-2 years' experience.
- Not more than 3 years relevant work experience.
Net monthly salary is N100, 000/ m.
Method of Application
Aplicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants should use 'Software 200' as subject of email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Buyer at JAGAL Group
- Job Vacancies at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Jobs at Amaidem Energy Nigeria
- Bidding & Tendering Manager/Officer at MG Vowgas Limited
- Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline) at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Techno Oil Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)