Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Number: 140001NO
Location: Lagos, Abuja.
Responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestlé Waters’ products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory. To ensure Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestlé Waters products in all relevant outlets in the assigned Sales Area through distributor salesmen
- Pre-sell to High Volume Outlets (wholesalers, big supermarkets and pharmacy) and ensure that stocks are delivered by distributor delivery man within 24 hours
- Establish coverage plan for distributor in assigned territory
- Ensure distributor operates within the assigned territory and sell at recommended prices
- Proper route planning for the distributor sales forces
- Ensure Route plan and call frequency are strictly adhered to
- Regular updates of relevant outlets as captured by distributor salesmen
- Agree on Daily/weekly/monthly sales targets with the distributor sales forces and monitored
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly.
- Manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with NESTLE and distributor
- Responsible for the selection/recruitment of Distributor Salesmen
- Use of merchandising tools to maximise sales.
- Effective Distribution of POS Material
- B.Sc. degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit)
- Must have 2 -3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Good Supervisory & Leadership Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria and click Search, then click Field Sales Manager, Lagos OR Field Sales Manager, Abuja.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.