- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Supply Chain Manager at Morison Industries Plc.
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Morison Industries Plc
At Morison, a clean environment is vital to all of us, and providing sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues within our environment. We know the importance of healthcare, and then we try to provide access to safe, effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables. In other words, "we offer you more for less".
We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness and also prevention of diseases. We also have a pipeline of prospective new products that have the strength and efficacy to combat some new micro-organisms that are resistant to the regular products.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- An Engineer or Scientist ( Industrial Chemical Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical or a Scientist)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Must have 5 years experience in Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Logistic and Procurement.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Project management.
- Technical understanding.
- Cost accounting skills.
- Ability to understand financial statements.
- Understanding of e-business / e-procurement systems.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Understanding of cross-cultural / global issues.
- Business ethics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Morison Industries PlcSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at HealthPlus Limited
- Internship Positions at Adcem Health Care
- Accountant at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hesspharm Limited
- Production Pharmacist at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Medical Publicity Officer at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited