Action Against Hunger (ACF) Is Hiring
Posted on: 2 April, 2014
Deadline: 8 April, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-Inter
Action Against Hunger (ACF) International is an international humanitarian organization committed to saving the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with sustainable access to safe water and long-term solutions to hunger.
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Duration of Contract: 12 months
To oversee and participate in WASH (Wash, Sanitation and Hygiene) Technical Activities.
Summary of Key Objectives:
Objective 1: To Support WASH Technical Development Programs
Objective 2: To Support the supervision, monitoring of WASH activities
Objective 3: To communicate & report WASH technical activities
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- B.Sc/High National Diploma in Civil or Building Engineering, Hydrogeology with hand on experience in developing and adopting WASH technologies and designs.
- Experience of assessing, reviewing and monitoring technical projects.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in water and sanitation programs in low income contexts
- Command of written English to produce technical documents and report in good standard
- Good verbal communication skills in Hausa and English
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with colleagues and partners
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Knowledge and experience using design and drawing applications.
- Commitment to ACF values and principles
- Ability to critically review technical options
- Ability to creatively adopt models to suit local context
- Accuracy and keen attention to details, in order to produce high quality documents and maintain good records.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
- Please do not attach your certificates to the application email.
- Any application received after Tuesday 8th April will not be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Action Against Hunger | ACF-InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Medical Doctor at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale