Careers At JollyGood Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 2 April, 2014
Deadline: 15 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
JollyGood Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Manage all company procurements. Manage vendor relationships.
- Prompt process unit requests.
- Prepare and review company periodic financial plans.
- Prepare the management and final accounts of the company.
- Ensure that statutory returns are promptly made.
- Manage and protect Company assets and inventory.
- Liaise with external auditors in matters of auditing.
- manage Payroll and other staff
- BSc. or HND in Accounting or any other finance related degree ACCA or ACA will be an added advantage 2-5 years related work experience.
go to method of application »
- Technicians are responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment, collecting samples and performing scientific tests.
- Technicians work under the guidance of more experienced laboratory professionals.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess minimum of OND.
- Candidates must be self accountable and personally develop working schemes.
- Candidates must be dedicated to his or her assigned duties on-field/out-field.
- Candidates must be able to contribute his/her ideas in developing new platforms for growth.
- The compensation package for this position are very attractive and designed to motivate and retain talented candidates with good leadership skills and attributes; monthly residual incomes.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Nairabet
- Engineering Technicians at AMO Group
- Key Accounts Specialists at AMO Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH