Royal Exchange Plc. 2014 Graduate Management Trainee Programme
Posted on: 2 April, 2014
Deadline: 17 April, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Royal Exchange
Royal Exchange Plc, a leading player in the Financial Services sector of the Nigerian economy with subsidiaries and a network of branches, requires the services of young, smart and motivated candidates as: Graduate Management Development Trainees. The programme is designed to equip talented and fresh graduates with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles.
The programme is designed to equip talented and fresh graduates with requisite skills (professional and soft) necessary to assume leadership roles. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic training programme involving formal training and attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training programme, successful candidates will be considered for vacant positions in the company.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of HND (Upper Credit) or Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Lower division) in any discipline, obtained through full-time study.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level at one sitting, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Completion of NYSC.
- Not more than 28 years old by April 30, 2014.
- The programme is only open to graduates who obtained their HND/bachelor’s degree in the last six years.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Royal ExchangeSimilar Jobs
- Senior Learning Facilitator at an Insurance Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life
- Senior Learning and Development Executive at Fosad Consulting
- Head Bancassurance at a Global Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting