We are a Business and Management Consulting firm based in Lagos with Business lines across several sectors. As a result of our business expansion and growth, we are looking to recruit dynamic individuals for the position of an Business Development Officers.
The Business Development officer will be responsible for building market positions by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
The business developer will:
- Identify trendsetter ideas and track new opportunities for the business.
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential partners
- Screen potential business deals and Recommend business initiatives
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions, examine new risks and potentials and estimate partner's needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- Enhance organisation's reputation and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- The Ideal Candidate will be dynamic, have high-energy, versatile, highly organized, possess the ability to think outside the box while problem solving, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast pace environment.
- She/he will be required to be available during regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends, on occasion/as needed.
Detailed resume should be sent to email@example.com with the title of the job as the subject.