Jobs In A Hospitality Institution
Posted on: 1 April, 2014
Deadline: 14 April, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
We are a world class, dynamic and fast growing hospitality company looking for a highfiying Accountant to fill the role of Financial Controller, Our business operations which span a number of locations comprise of restaurant, lounge and club, hotel and farm.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of the financial, accounting and tax aspects of the Company's operations.
- Accordingly, the Company seeks to employ a visionary, highflying, result-oriented, highly motivated individual with demonstrated technical, managerial and entrepreneurial s,kills.
- The candidate will oversee the processing of timely, complete and accurate financiel statements for the Company; and develop and supervise implementation of audit strategies for preventing and detecting fraud/wastages. He/She will also be responsible for constantly improving our internal controls in all areas of the business.
- The candidate shall champion the Company's aggressive cost reduction drive and lead all efforts on safeguarding the company's revenue: i.e. preventing/avoiding revenue thefts and inadvertent revenue losses.
- In addition to providing oversight on accounting, the candidate will also provide oversight on the following areas - procurement, warehousing, logistics and audit (particularly pre- and post- payment audit).
Qualifications, experience and attributes
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Chartered accountant or relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of external and internal audit experience in one of the top international accounting firms,
- Strong technical know-how and understanding of accounting and internal controls.
- He/she should have prior experience in related industries i.e. restaurant, manufacturing, trading and/or retailing industries.
- Must possess unwavering integrity, strong sense/ skepticism for identifying control weaknesses and fraud, and firmness to always deal with fraud! sharp practices in the company.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with computerized accounting software.
Method of Application
An attractive remuneration package, and challenging career prospects await the successful candidate. Interested? Send CV to: email@example.com or
The General Manager
Falomo - Ikoyi,
Deadline: Two weeks from publication. Only shortllsted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Hotel Executive Chef at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments