Oracle - Provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100.
Go ahead, amaze us. When you provide the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That's why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better. If you feel like you've hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100. If you're a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we'd like to help drive your success too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Manage Application Sales in Nigeria, working towards an allocated license sales revenue and Reports to Application Sales manager.
- Winning new and upsell license sales revenue in line with targets.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated account list
- Manage and ensure a strong pipeline – making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Accurate sales opportunity forecasting using a sales force automation tool.
- Meeting/exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Oracle's sales rules of engagement.
- Continually learning new products and acquiring better selling skills – participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about these industries.
- Research and communicate updated industry trends, drivers and potential
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Becoming familiar with Oracle’s Communications Partner relationships and leveraging these for new business sales.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Translate Oracle's Strategy and Marketing Messages to the market Utilizes Oracle Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintaining an awareness of Partner Competence and capability
- Operate in line with Oracle's business processes and procedures
- At least 7 years of solution sales experience in the enterprise IT sector
- Minimum 5 years of successful direct sales experience with different industries and customers in Nigeria
- Established senior account relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO, IT head) within Nigeria enterprise market.
- Understanding of the industry business requirements and buying cycle.
- Successful sales track record in Enterprise Business Applications sales with consistent quota achievement/over-achievement.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of selling software license by penetrating into new accounts and expanding business within existing accounts
- Business Applications related products knowledge and/or knowledge of competitors.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Experience in working with channel partners and system integrators
- Self Motivated and Team player
- Fluent in English and French;
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
If you wish to hear more about this opportunity please share your updated CV and contact details with Lu.Skilbeck@oracle.com as soon as possible.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale