If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
The Project Manager (PM) C-Projects manages - with responsibility for results - Siemens cross-organizational projects of category C and/or simultaneously multiple cross-organizational small projects of comparable total complexity in the context of organizational units.
- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or HND in Engineering
- 3-5 years of mid level project management experience
- Good usage skill of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Previous working experience in after market service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors) will be an added advantage
- Must have team leadership skills and ability to navigate through a matrix organization leveraging support from various departments.
- Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should Click Here To Apply Online.