At Smart Partners Consulting Limited, we want to add value to your business and bring a unique approach to solving your human resource issues.
Our business strategy is convenience and friendly interaction and is based on the fact that as challenging as doing business is in Nigeria, it is especially challenging for small/medium business owners who barely know where to find the resources they need and how to access them.
we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
- A lady with a good degree/diploma in Accountancy with relevant certifications.
- Minimum of 4 years core experience as an account officer with abilities to us; Quick Book, Peachtree and Microsoft excel.
- Good communications skills and personality,
go to method of application »
Project managers ensure that the client's requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the client's interest
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using the latest IT to keep track of people and progress
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Accounting, costing and billing.
Qualifications and training required
- You will need a good degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering with MBA.
- You will also need a significant body of minimum of 10 years experience electrical projects like electrification of estates, highways and cities.
- You may also be required to be part of a professional or chartered body.
Key skills for project managers
- Analytical skills
- Numerate skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Ability to motivate people
- Management skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send detailed CV with passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th of April 2014