Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group'speople strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day. We are recruiting for the position of:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• General Office Management
• Arrange all internal and external meetings for the HHR.
• Support the HHR in the preparation of relevant Board / Regulatory papers
• Support the HHR in responding to ex-employee reference requests, introductory letters and other relevant communications.
• Receive all mails, time stamp and distribute as appropriate.
• Follow up on action points agreed at meetings
• Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
• Act as secretary for the unit’s meetings
• Ensure stationeries are available and stocked as at when required
• Any other assignment assigned by the HHR.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course
• 3-5 years experience in a medium sized organisation
• General high level of computer literacy
• Excellent use of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel tools
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to use own initiatives
• Attention to details
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.