Careers At Necolvic Energy Limited
Posted on: 26 March, 2014
Deadline: 10 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- To maintain proper records.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items.
- To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues.
go to method of application »
- Operation, Installation, maintenance, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of any Production System.
- Demonstrated competence in operation, offshore deployment, troubleshooting and testing of the equipments.
- Demonstrate supervisory, leadership with problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Using of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- Proactive interface between all functions of the company and our customers concerning technical, operational & EHS challenges as applicable to any Field assignment
- Carrying out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-out.
- Contributing to analysis and update of operating service procedures (OSP's) and other supporting technical documentation.
- Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties
- Safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the company's and our customer's environmental health & Safety(EHS) guidelines.
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach.
- Tracking and ordering spares as required
- Functionally Reports To The hardware offshore supervisor.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- 3 to 5 years Subsea/Offshore/Land rig experience.
- Demonstrated personnel management and leadership skills.
- Excellent Customer relations skills.
- Served as the primary customer interface on at least 3 jobs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell