Our client is a multinational conglomerate with substantial investments in Oil and Gas with Africa and Arab Nations. We seek to engage the best talents for the available positions.
• B.Sc. in Finance or Economics related courses and MBA degrees from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 15 years international work experience.
• 5+ years business/industry experience with international or national oil company with preference for upstream
• 5+ year consulting experience in Oil and Gas industry.
• Deep accounting knowledge such as account payables/receivables, fixed assets, general ledger, treasury, Budgeting and operational finance.
• Excellent presentation skills with experience in business and proposal development
• Experience in coordinating and managing people and teams. Fluent written and spoken EngliSh, Bi-lingual Arabic is a plus.
• Experience working in any of the top 4 audit firms is added advantage.
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, management or engineering.
• A Master's degree (MBA or Msc) from an internationally reputable university and approximately 5 years of related international work experience with a blue-chip company
• Regulatory risk experience with regUlatory examinations/expectations
• Experienced in project management, design or execution of risk and control "convergence" or governance risk control (GRC) initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of board and senior management governance, experience with board and risk committee functions (charters, operations, minutes, reporting).
• Experienced in Operational risk management, risk assessment, internal\externalloss collection, key risk indicators and scenario analysis.
• Prior consulting experience is preferred (current state/future state assessments, business process re-design, target operating models)
• Broad knowledge of financial products (derivatives, equities, fixed income. etc.)
• Strong analytical experience and process orientation (process documentation, mapping and redesign; business requirements documentation, root cause analysis, organizational re-design)
• Strong communication, presentation, client servicing and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing operations management knowledge.
• B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years related work experience and MUST be a chartered accountant
• Excellent project management skills, strong analytical and advisory consulting skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to coordinate and work as a team leader.
• BSc./HND in accounting, business, information systems or computer science.
• 5+ years related professional experience, preferably Big 4 or equivalent.
• CISA, CISM, CISSP. CIA, PMP or CPA certification. Experienced in Information systems and/or IT audit expertise.
• Experienced in ERP/systems implementations, either through internal audit or as part of the implementation team
• Functional/technical (non audit) exposure to financial applications such as accounting and financial reporting systems
• Competence with application, operating system, and network security assessment
• Ability to interpret and convey technical information to all levels of client personnel, including senior management.
• B.Sc/HND in Graphic Design or related discipline, or equivaleqt Professional work experience.
• Approximately 2-5 years of related design experience. Experience in print production, both in-house and with extemal vendors. • Advanced skills in Design, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat, PowerPoint; proficient in Word and Excel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
If you have what it takes, kindly send your CV with indications of your current and expected remuneration as well as cover letter quoting JOB POSITION as subject to:
Dr. Bola Onasanya,
George Davidson & Associates,
1 Ogundare Street, NEPA Bus stop,
or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com