Jobs At Ome Farms
Posted on: 25 March, 2014
Deadline: 8 April, 2014
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A respectable Farm with Head Office in Lagos is seeking for an exceptional candidate to fill urgent positions:
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND, B.Sc in Agricultural Science from any of these under listed reputable Institutions:
- Institute of Agricultural Research and Training (MOORE Plantation) Ibadan.
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos .
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA), Ondo State.
- The candidate must be between 30 - 40 years
- Preferably those who reside within Lusada near Agbara, Ogun State .
- The candidate must be resourceful, proactive, Self-motivated.
- The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge in Automated Poultry System
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in office packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation .
- Ability to push sales and meet or exceed set target.
- The candidate must have a good team leadership drive.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a reputable farm management.
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application detailed of CV within two weeks of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CRM and Communications Manager at Farmcrowdy
- Business Accountant at Saro Agro-Allied Limited
- HR Officer at The West African Cotton Company Limited (WACOT)
- Feed-Mill Supervisor at Efugo Farms
- Navision & Sharepoint Developer at Saroafrica International Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Business Development Executives at Contec Global Agro Limited
- Job Opportunities at Babban Gona