Jobs At Ome Farms
Posted on: 25 March, 2014
Deadline: 8 April, 2014
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A respectable Farm with Head Office in Lagos is seeking for an exceptional candidate to fill urgent positions:
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND, B.Sc in Agricultural Science from any of these under listed reputable Institutions:
- Institute of Agricultural Research and Training (MOORE Plantation) Ibadan.
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos .
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA), Ondo State.
- The candidate must be between 30 - 40 years
- Preferably those who reside within Lusada near Agbara, Ogun State .
- The candidate must be resourceful, proactive, Self-motivated.
- The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge in Automated Poultry System
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in office packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation .
- Ability to push sales and meet or exceed set target.
- The candidate must have a good team leadership drive.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a reputable farm management.
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application detailed of CV within two weeks of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- General Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at WWB Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
- Job Opening at Vanden Agro-Allied Group