GVA Partners Is Recruiting
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: 5 April, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The successful candidate will maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff.
- Specifically, she will be responsible for dealing with telephone inquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly.
- She will also serve as the receiver of mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
- Minimum of a good bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Secretary or Administrative manager.
- Work experience in an IT, VAS or Mobile Services Company.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (e.g. cresting forms, formatting, presentations).
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Diplomatic, resourceful and able to use initiative.
- Organisational (scheduling and co-ordinating) skills.
- Experience with managing teams.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing, improving and managing work process flows and documentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Logistics/Protocol Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft