GVA Partners Is Recruiting
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: 5 April, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The successful candidate will maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff.
- Specifically, she will be responsible for dealing with telephone inquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly.
- She will also serve as the receiver of mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
- Minimum of a good bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Secretary or Administrative manager.
- Work experience in an IT, VAS or Mobile Services Company.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (e.g. cresting forms, formatting, presentations).
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Diplomatic, resourceful and able to use initiative.
- Organisational (scheduling and co-ordinating) skills.
- Experience with managing teams.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing, improving and managing work process flows and documentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia
- Administrative Assistant at an Aquaculture Training Institute
- Head of Sales in the Financial Sector at Oscar Temple
- Software Developer at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate