Vacancy At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: 4 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We have employed more than 5000 people across the group, nation-wide. Our family of employees is dedicated to discovering, developing, supporting and delivering quality products and services, to people around the nation.
- Allocate & communicate the sales targets amongst existing and potential customers and ensure that set targets are met
- Develop & maintain good working relationship with customers to enhance customer satisfaction
- Follow-up and ensure prompt delivery of customers sales orders and sales incentives/rebates
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database to ensure equitable customer distribution and regional market coverage
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market & competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and customer- service orientation skills
- Ability to work as a team with initiative and reliability
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle with valid driving license
- First Degree in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 2 years FMCG selling experience
Method of Application
Visit the career page on our website www.fmnplc.com and then click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO