Laveda Solution Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: 27 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Laveda Solution Limited is recruiting qualified individuals to occupy the vacant space of an Account Officer.
Summary of Functions
Responsible for receiving and matching invoices, account coding, preparation of disbursements and accounts payable related record keeping.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal check requests; maintains open files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and matches to invoices. Verifies invoices for quantity, unit pricing, extensions and applicable discounts. Obtains approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
- Maintains alphabetical open invoice file for unpaid invoices.
- On a weekly basis, reviews invoices scheduled for payment and a special check request with Chief Accountant, prints approved checks, prepares and routes for signature according to check signing authority.
- Attaches duplicate copy of checks to original invoices, stamps invoices “Paid” and files in permanent records.
- Receives and answers phone calls from vendors or other departments in regard to payment status of invoices.
Experience and Education
- A university degree in accounting preferred, 1-2 years of related accounting experience.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with people is essential.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must be proficient in MS Office software – Word, Excel.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward their C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Professional Chef at Stresert Services Limited
- Account Officers at Fadac Resources
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Business Development Officer/ Marketer at Ebonylinks/Sulan Services Limited
- Sales Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Administrative Officer at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Supply Chain Expediter at Kennedia Consulting
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria