Laveda Solution Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: 27 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Laveda Solution Limited is recruiting qualified individuals to occupy the vacant space of an Account Officer.
Summary of Functions
Responsible for receiving and matching invoices, account coding, preparation of disbursements and accounts payable related record keeping.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal check requests; maintains open files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and matches to invoices. Verifies invoices for quantity, unit pricing, extensions and applicable discounts. Obtains approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
- Maintains alphabetical open invoice file for unpaid invoices.
- On a weekly basis, reviews invoices scheduled for payment and a special check request with Chief Accountant, prints approved checks, prepares and routes for signature according to check signing authority.
- Attaches duplicate copy of checks to original invoices, stamps invoices “Paid” and files in permanent records.
- Receives and answers phone calls from vendors or other departments in regard to payment status of invoices.
Experience and Education
- A university degree in accounting preferred, 1-2 years of related accounting experience.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with people is essential.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must be proficient in MS Office software – Word, Excel.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward their C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited