Challenging Careers At iROKO Partners Ltd
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at iROKO Partners Ltd
iROKO Partners is seeking an experienced Customer Acquisitions Manager to join our team in Lagos starting immediately.
The Marketing and Customer Acquisition Manager at iROKOtv is an experienced marketing specialist responsible for driving new subscriber acquisition for iROKOtv PLUS (the paid online Nollywood subscription channel).
You will be in charge of winning over new long-term customers through strategic, highly effective marketing campaigns across on- and offline marketing campaigns in Lagos, including customer activations at strategic locations. You need to be highly data-driven, willing to experiment yet be guided by maximizing the ROI per spend. You will be entrusted with a sizeable marketing budget, and need to develop a maximally cost-effective strategy across TV, radio, OOH and direct customer activations.
The job is ideal for someone looking for a new challenge in their career: iROKOtv has been hugely successful based on its content and business model alone – we are now looking for a Customer Acquisition Manager who can help take our model to the next growth stage. The task will be challenging fun, exciting, and rewarding and if you are successful, the position has infinite upward potential as we grow beyond Lagos and Nigeria.
- Develop our strategy for offline marketing and activations
- Manage the consumer acquisition funnel, media optimization, reporting, including A/B testing
- Develop a segmentation of potential customers, identify the highest value customer segments and optimize marketing efforts to reach, acquire and convert these segments
- Lead the team of event / mall activators
- Measure, report on and optimize campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend and campaign ROI ensuring overall Cost Per Acquisition is profitable
- Grow & Maintain reporting infrastructure, including performance tracking and forecasting
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with relevant partners across relevant complimentary products / services
- Communicate strategies and results to senior management consistently and regularly
- You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the best user experience and monetization
Qualities that we are looking for:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in data-driven marketing & customer acquisition for an online-related service or product (ideally an Internet Service Provider)
- You have experience building a customer base for a new product from scratch
- You are highly analytical, data-driven, and work in an ROI-focused manner
- You have experience with A/B testing, optimization and reporting
- You are a strong team player who has demonstrated leadership qualities in the past
- A demonstrable track record in successfully growing an online customer based through marketing and activation.
Why work for us?
- A diverse working environment across four global offices with a driven, passionate and highly successful colleagues who are passionate about Nigerian content
- A company that is a market leader in its field, young, agile and responsive to great ideas.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with global talent, including the option of travel
- A competitive salary
- Milestone based bonuses
- If goals and targets are met, there is almost infinite upward growth for your career path
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iROKO Partners LtdSimilar Jobs
- Portuguese Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- Web Master at Nigerian Top Secret
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Iconway Media
- Writers at 24hours Reporter
- Sports Presenters at Winning Blue Communications
- Digital Technical Producer - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag