Brand Manager at Guinness
Posted on: 5 July, 2011
Deadline: 8 July, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc - the world's leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories, Among the incredible portfolio is the Guinness Trademark (Foreign Extra Stout & Extra Smooth), Premium lagers (Harp lager, Satzenbrau Plsner & Armstrong Dark Ale), Nigeria's No.1 Malt drink, Malta Guinness & the world’s leading Ready to Drink brands (Smimoff Ice & Gordon's Spark).
We are seeking highly competent & experienced professionals to join our marketing team. Brand
Brand Manager- Lager (REF NO: 28077BR)
Responsible for developing the long term strategy and implementation of the annual plan for the Harp Premium large and Satzenbrau Trademarks, Works closely with the Marketing Director and Diageo Global Beer Team to grow the Guinness Nigeria Lager Portfolio aggressively.
* Management and Accountability for implementation of A&P spend Efficiencies and Evaluation across all Brand activities.
* Development & execution of plans against strategic growth opportunities.
* Development and execution of ambitious recruitment plans for Harp Lager and other brand initiatives to be the market leader in Lager in Nigeria within 24 months.
* Graduate degree or equivalent in marketing I business or other related discipline preferred though not essential. Postgraduate qualification is an advantage
*Proven experience of Beer Brand or Spirits Brand Management including creative development and implementation (min 3-5 years).
*Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (4-6 years)
* Experience of working on National Activation platforms & understanding of Execution standards required for the demanding consumer:
How to Apply
* Log on to www.diageo.com & click on 'careers'
* Click on 'Search & Apply'
* Click on Search openings' go to key' word' (Box 5) and enter the Ref No
* Click 'view job(s)' to read the detailed job profile
* Click on submit to job(s)' to submit your CV.
8th July 2011
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Dow
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited