Jobs At Inspiration Academy
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Inspiration Academy located in Agbara, Ogun state isninvinting applications from suitably qualified applicants into the following position:
Salary: Range between N385, 500 - N457, 000 p/a
Location: Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: 2 Years (Renewable)
- An assistant principal works directly under the principal/director and helps coordinate, direct and plan the academic or auxiliary activities of the school.
- The assistant principal manages the teachers, counselors, staff and students on a daily basis. Along with the principal/Director, they review and approve or recommend modifications to new or existing programs and then submit their proposals to the school board.
- They prepare or oversee the maintenance of attendance records, personnel reports, planning and other activities.
- The assistant principal coordinates or directs the use of the school facilities.
- B.Edu, B.Sc./BA with NCE or PGDE with at least 3 years experience in the same position
Method of Application
All CVs must be submitted online via: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital
- Account Assistant at Skyline University College
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at IBFCAlliance Limited
- University Librarian at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Teaching Vacancies at a Leading Group of Schools
- Ongoing Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at The Obafemi Awolowo University
- Provost at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship to study with the University of South Wales, UK