Jobs At Inspiration Academy
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Inspiration Academy located in Agbara, Ogun state isninvinting applications from suitably qualified applicants into the following position:
Salary: Range between N385, 500 - N457, 000 p/a
Location: Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: 2 Years (Renewable)
- An assistant principal works directly under the principal/director and helps coordinate, direct and plan the academic or auxiliary activities of the school.
- The assistant principal manages the teachers, counselors, staff and students on a daily basis. Along with the principal/Director, they review and approve or recommend modifications to new or existing programs and then submit their proposals to the school board.
- They prepare or oversee the maintenance of attendance records, personnel reports, planning and other activities.
- The assistant principal coordinates or directs the use of the school facilities.
- B.Edu, B.Sc./BA with NCE or PGDE with at least 3 years experience in the same position
Method of Application
All CVs must be submitted online via: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer/ Receptionist at Imaginations School
- Customer Care Deputy Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Job Openings at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Student Counselor at PFL Education
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture