Jobs At Inspiration Academy
Posted on: 24 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Inspiration Academy located in Agbara, Ogun state isninvinting applications from suitably qualified applicants into the following position:
Salary: Range between N385, 500 - N457, 000 p/a
Location: Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: 2 Years (Renewable)
- An assistant principal works directly under the principal/director and helps coordinate, direct and plan the academic or auxiliary activities of the school.
- The assistant principal manages the teachers, counselors, staff and students on a daily basis. Along with the principal/Director, they review and approve or recommend modifications to new or existing programs and then submit their proposals to the school board.
- They prepare or oversee the maintenance of attendance records, personnel reports, planning and other activities.
- The assistant principal coordinates or directs the use of the school facilities.
- B.Edu, B.Sc./BA with NCE or PGDE with at least 3 years experience in the same position
Method of Application
All CVs must be submitted online via: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching