Etisalat Nigeria is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 2 April, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Gather and analyse data on Etisalat's customers' experiences across all touch points.
- Support the design of experiences with both emotional and rational/tangible benefits
- Keeping up with customer experience best practices in the telecommunications industry with the ability to adopt/ implement accordingly.
- Assist in monitoring competitor activity with regards to customer experience management
- Maintain accurate records of customer experience intelligence as gathered from diverse sources including research, systems-based information sources
- Maintaining the Customer Intelligence database to ensure availability of data.
- Customer Email and Alternate sources capture from diverse sources for CEM initiatives.
- Provide monthly customer Segmentation analysis report.
- Monitoring and data validation of monthly customer Priority Routing process.
- Production and deployment of How-to-videos for Customer education.
- Project Management and production of the Voice of the Customer (VoC) videos
- Social Media monitoring and Reporting. (Twitter, Facebook and online).
- Responsible for all CEM email broadcast communications to customers.
- Data and Decision support for all CEM initiatives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Customer Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS)
- Possess strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insight and a coherent strategy for the unit or department
- Able to co-ordinate teams across the business to creatively resolve issues, both reactively and proactively.
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
- Passionate and driven to improve the customer experience
- A completer finisher with a track record on time delivery to high standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Help Desk Support Trainees at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Internship Opportunity at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Graduate Web System Administrator at Netbit Solutions Limited
- Current Job Placements at Connig Technoserve
- Manager, Consumer Products, West & Central Africa at Visa Incorporated
- Jobs at Technira Limited
- Sales Account Manager at the Source Computers Limited (TSC)
- Programmers at Dotmac Technologies LTD