Etisalat Nigeria is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 2 April, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Gather and analyse data on Etisalat's customers' experiences across all touch points.
- Support the design of experiences with both emotional and rational/tangible benefits
- Keeping up with customer experience best practices in the telecommunications industry with the ability to adopt/ implement accordingly.
- Assist in monitoring competitor activity with regards to customer experience management
- Maintain accurate records of customer experience intelligence as gathered from diverse sources including research, systems-based information sources
- Maintaining the Customer Intelligence database to ensure availability of data.
- Customer Email and Alternate sources capture from diverse sources for CEM initiatives.
- Provide monthly customer Segmentation analysis report.
- Monitoring and data validation of monthly customer Priority Routing process.
- Production and deployment of How-to-videos for Customer education.
- Project Management and production of the Voice of the Customer (VoC) videos
- Social Media monitoring and Reporting. (Twitter, Facebook and online).
- Responsible for all CEM email broadcast communications to customers.
- Data and Decision support for all CEM initiatives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Customer Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS)
- Possess strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insight and a coherent strategy for the unit or department
- Able to co-ordinate teams across the business to creatively resolve issues, both reactively and proactively.
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
- Passionate and driven to improve the customer experience
- A completer finisher with a track record on time delivery to high standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)