African Sun Amber Residence Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 28 March, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
African Sun Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Monitors the operations of our residence equipment and systems and implement effective maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency, improvement and expansions
- Apply professional skills to monitor the purchase, use and inventories of spear parts, maintenance supplies, and equipments and initiate reordering when necessary
- Track, analyze and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance etc.
- Source and recommend experienced service providers and ensure timely and successful completion of projects and system set up
- Directs contractors as needed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations and to complete needed investigation of and repair to utilities
- Oversee the completion and submission of required monitoring reports and operating permits to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped to deliver maintenance services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner at the residence
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Direct Budget preparation and monitor compliance with budget changes-when necessary
- Maintain and ensure effective use of maintenance workshop equipment.
- B Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 7-15 years hands-on experience and working knowledge/ skills of basic fields (Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing) in the hospitality industry would be an added advantage.
- Communication - Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools.
go to method of application »
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
- Specialize on both local and intercontinental dishes
- Must have sound knowledge of food & beverage products
- Must have refined skills in public relations
- Must have Typing skills, Windows XP, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have knowledge on Micros I/T application. (This is a must)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their Resumes / CVs and scanned copies of their credentials to the following address:
The Human Resources Manager
Africa Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA - Ikeja,
OR E-mail their resumes to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Sun Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Manager at a Five Star Hotel - McTimothy Associates
- Operations Director at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Waiters/Waitress at a 5-Star Hotel - Workforce Group
- Housekeeper at Renaissance Hotel - Marriott International
- Latest Jobs at Marriott International
- Accountants at a Reputable Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at a Reputable 4 Star Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions