- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Product Evangelist - Road Preppers at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
If you’ve ever tried to go somewhere unfamiliar with public transportation in Lagos, then you must have heard about Lara.ng. Lara has been tremendously helpful in getting people to their destination over the past year with a 100,000+ user base and counting.
Every great message requires an equally exceptional Product Evangelist to magnify the good news to potential users.It’s why, the creators of Lara.ng (RoadPreppers) are hiring a Product Evangelist to spread the Lara story from its current Early Adopter phase to the Greater Majority user base.
You are a high-spirited individual, who is a marketer at heart; an analytical thinker and a doer. You will use clever strategies and tactics to segment, target and acquire new users. You will drive the execution of our Go-to-market strategy and propel product adoption. You will identify growth opportunities and work closely with a cross-functional team to turn these opportunities into reality.
- Work with engineering and product team to understand and clearly communicate our innovative product to a greater majority commuter user base.
- Create engaging user and customer-facing product content that can be used to drive digital marketing campaigns (product demonstrations, videos, landing pages, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Create PowerPoint presentations, product collateral, and other content needed to support product evangelism and marketing efforts
- Building influencer lists and establish communications with them
- Develop creative strategies and growth hacking tactics to reach B2C & B2B buyers; fueling demand.
- Create highly targeted inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns to generate interest and demand.
- BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in sales, marketing, sales operations and/or program management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently, well articulated and idiomatically.
- Ability to operate as a self-starter and independent thinker
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Demonstrated interest in the technology industry, solving mobility issues, and in Lara’s technology and business.
- Ability to execute complex, data-driven campaigns with excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize projects in a rapidly- changing work environment.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours on occasion.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobkitten.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing & Sales Manager at HiiT Plc
- Software Development Engineer - Fullstack at Winexviv International Limited
- Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer at GreenBuckett
- Senior Sales Executives at Direct on Data Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable
- Relationship Officer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Executive Assistant at Crednet Technologies Limited