Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Proven working experience as brand manager (At least 3years)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
Note: Candidates must be from an FMCG currently as a Brand Manager.
go to method of application »
- First line contact, providing technical assistance to all walk-in customer at Shops
- Assist in after sales device setup, installation, and configuration processes for new subscribers
- Create a positive customer experience
- Assist / guide customers to handle different hardware and software application as required
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrade on all companies access devices
- Liaise with device & terminals unit, for all hardware errors & related replacement cases
- Document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintain defective device inventory list for shop
- Recognize areas & forward plans for internal improvement to the Territory Sales Manager
- Customer Service / Technical Support Group
- Reporting to Direct - Supervisor Technical Support Group; Functional, HOD.
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech
- 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player,
- Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as the position.