Jobs at Joy-Me Transport
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 1 April, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Joy-Me Transport, a private transport company is recruiting drivers for the following routes: Akure to Port Harcourt, Akure to Lagos, Akure to Abuja.
- A bus driver with excellent driving skills is required urgently.
- He must be patient and level headed in order to deal directly with members of the public and cope with a position that can in some ways be monotonous.
- The driver may be preferably living in Akure or around there.
Required Routes will be:
- Akure to Port Harcourt
- Akure to Lagos
- Akure to Abuja
Candidate must be below 45 years of age, smart, responsible, hardworking and possess the following:
- 5 years minimum company experience
- Minimum qualification of WASC/SSCE
- Current FRSC drivers' license
- Must be medically fit
- Candidates that reside in Akure would be preferred.
- Having excellent driving skills.
- Being polite and assertive.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having knowledge about safety and health issues.
- Being responsible and reliable.
- Being able to drive skillfully.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their driver's license, passport with your CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Globaltrack Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML)
- Fresh Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Fresh Vacancies at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)
- Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics