Medical Sales / Superintendent Pharmacist at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Our Client, a conglomerate with a Pharmaceutical subsidiary in Abuja is recruiting for a female Medical Sales personnel with experience as a superintendent pharmacist with at least 3 years experience from a pharmaceutical sector.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be responsible for the Registration of Premises/ Retention of practice licence with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Medical Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Responsible for the performance, coaching, discipline, reward, and development of the Medical Sales Representatives in your territory.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects. .
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with companies products and competitors
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participation in advocacy, public corporate responsibility programmes and maintains a cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Provision of efficient pharmaceutical service to the organisation
- Performance Measures
- Market intelligence and prompt submission of price surveys
- Number of MSR achieving their sales and marketing targets
- Effective territory management
Method of Application
Qualify and Interested candidates should forward their Resume /CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the POSITION apply for as SUBJECT. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Representatives at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Job Opportunities at HealthPlus Limited
- Account Officer at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Driver at Hesspharm LTD
- Jobs at HealthPlus Limited
- Production Pharmacist at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
- Senior Sales Associates at Hesspharm Limited