Enaro Energy is a startup Mini-Grid company that is currently developing a fully commercial, pilot mini-grid project in Nigeria with the intent to scale up and rapidly install several mini-grids across the country.
It is a technology agnostic, distributed energy service provider that uses a variety of renewable and fossil fuel primary energy sources to provide competitively priced, predictable and reliable electrical power to small businesses and households across the country.
As the commercial focal point, you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities at our mini grid locations, ensuring sales targets are met in support of the business plan.
You will also oversee customer engagement and new product development which intrinsically provide the foundation of the firm’s long term sustained growth.
- Working closely with site teams to identify opportunities to increase electrical power sales at each location.
- Managing and optimizing payment channels and channel partners.
- Overseeing end-to-end delivery of new customer connections.
- Supervising the customer care and complaint management process delivered by internal teams and external partners in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Overseeing the surveillance and intervention programs that are targeted at reducing losses and electricity theft.
- Running data analytics to better understand customer behavior and generate insights that can be used to create value.
- Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- Overseeing community and consumer engagement activities while developing new sites.
- Leading community outreach efforts as well as sponsorships.
- Managing brand related activities and lead participation at industry events.
- Leading development of innovative products that leverage the electricity credit vending platform.
- Developing business cases and executing pilot projects to test the new products.
- Coordinating launch and roll out of approved products to mini-grid locations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales in the utility or telecommunications sectors where you would have delivered top quartile revenue growth for one or more products.
- Understanding of regulated energy markets, utility pricing and consumer value propositions for the residential and small commercial segments of the electricity market.
- Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or relevant numerically intensive discipline.
- MBA Preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
- Female most preferable.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should e-mail a copy of their CV and cover letter with the Job Title as subject.