Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, English, or related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Portfolio of previous work
go to method of application »
Our client in the IT service industry is looking to hire a Technical Assistant to carry out the following resposibilities.....
- Receives specific requests and direction from superiors without being closely supervised
- Undertakes on the job training in equipment and work procedure
- Maintaining project plans in MS Project Serveror other ; updating and tracking progress against the baseline and manage the timely delivery of the projects
- Carry out other assignments as delegated by the supervisor.
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies, and other developments in the current area of work.
- Track the projects progress and cultivate supportive relationships with contractors to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of their work.
- Actively participate and help manage in the on-going projects and assure timely delivery of project outputs, such as summaries and reports, according to project schedule.
- Meeting agreed deadlines and adhering to project time scales.
- Degree in any field of study from a reputable institution Accounting /IT preferable
- 1-4 years relevant experience
- Must be IT savvy and highly intelligent
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Experienced in the key competencies required to support the office
- Good knowledge of Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize using good time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also preferred.
- Very good internet/computer skills is required
- Presentable as Face of The Brand/Company
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates can send their Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Doheney Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer at a Management Development Institution - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Senior Business Developer at Robert Walters
- Fresh Jobs at Rossland Group
- Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Communications Executive at Ventures Park
- Business Development Officer at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Communication Digital Marketing and Recruitment Executive at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)