Entry-Level Personal Assistant at Arewa Executive Resource
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 30 April, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Arewa Executive Resource, a reputable firm located in the heart of Lagos requires the services of entry-level PA to the MD/CEO.
- As personal assistant to the MD you will be working closely with the MD on a daily basis, providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis.
- Your job will be to help MD make the best use of her time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- You will need extensive knowledge of the organisation, including the company's aims and objectives.
- You will be expected to know names, numbers and context for all the major clients, suppliers and artisans that MD works with.
- MD will be relying heavily on you, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in her absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes you must display in all your activities.
Typical Work Activities:
You will often act as MD 's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Typical work activities include:
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of MD;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputising for MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in her absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general Assistance during business trips.
- Must be an educated young female/male (at least a Bachelors degree).
- Must be available to travel at short notice; both locally and internationally.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills; must be able to draft speeches, write-ups and presentations within short notice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com indicating the advertised position as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime