Service Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria, Specialized in the Distribution and Sales of Electronic Products from major brands with branches nationwide.
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure the highest quality of work
- Provides coaching and feedback to individual Service Technicians and/or Service Team
- Manages service logistics including the use of materials, equipment, and employees ensuring safety, quality, and efficient operations
- Develop and/or reviews quotes for accuracy prior to communication to customers; provides updates on repair status and any plan or schedule changes.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Monitors the status of open repairs with technicians; addresses issues that impact completion of the repair plan in the time quoted to customers.
- Ensures adequate levels of parts and supplies are on hand for emergency applications.
- Reviews all service work performed to confirm proper distribution of invoicing for parts and service reimbursement. Reviews all warranty claims and follows up with warranty manager or other staff to reconcile discrepancies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business or Administration or related field.
- Previous work Experience as a service manager
- Comprehensive Industry Knowledge
- Management Experience
- Strong Customer-Facing Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated
- Creative Problem-Solving
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Doheney Services Ltd
- Account/Admin Executive at Stratagem Energy Management Company
- Sales and Marketing Executives at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at CoVantage BPO Limited
- Career Opportunities at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Female Civil Engineer at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Head of Administration at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services