Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a major Agric/FMCG Group, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1503
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Supply chain
- Directs the organization's overall supply chain operations
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling
- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Articulating and en-visioning overall strategy for Logistics and Supply Chain Function
- Managing cost effective logistic operations & seamless materials movement from sea port to Warehouse and vice-versa
- Coordinate and manage freight forwarder, surveyor, clearing agent and Insurance Brokers etc
- Monitor port operation (especially for Bulk cargo vessel)
- MBA from a Premier Institute (additional qualification/certification in SC and material management)
- More than 20 years of experience in Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Warehousing, Exports & Imports, Global Sourcing, Vendor Management, Strategic Planning, Commercial Operations, Budgeting, Fleet Management etc.
- Skilled in managing Logistics (Road / Sea / Air), involving Inbound & Outbound cargo
- Proficient in managing Container Freight/ Bulk Freight
- Should have experience in managing multiple agencies involved in Supply Chain and establishing strategic relationships and agreements with Fleet companies, Shipping Lines, Vendors and Clearing and Forwarding Agencies
- Should be able to Liaison with shipping lines, Transporter, Port Authorities and Clearing Agents.
- Should be proficient in all clearing related formalities before arrival of vessel/ Consignment/ shipments ensuring consignments are cleared in time.
- Should be able to negotiate with transporters and ensure arrangement of trailers at competitive rates.
- Should be able to negotiate with shipping companies on Freight/ Free days and other related costs
- Should know how to track & record for material, taking care of vessel’s ETA and ETD
- Should have connections and Liaison with National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Nigerian Customs Service, Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), Inspection Agents (SGS, Global Scan Systems, Intertek, Cobalt, etc…) like NAHCo, NDLEA, NSA, SSS, Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) and Govt Agencies
- Should be able to handle a Team of Expats and Locals
- Should be in a position to track the cash-to-cash cycle time for each shipment and able to plan the savings of interest cost basis that.
- An effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1502
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- Oversee the business and financial operations of the company sharing responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance.
- Perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes, design and implement overall business plans and work as partners with the financial department and Chief Accountant to achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Perform financial analysis, update, document and share result of analysis with concerned parties within the company.
- Manage budget and financial records.
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly reports to management and Corporate Head Office in partnership with the Chief Accountant.
- Prepare the budget and mid-term plan for various entities within the company.
- Check and control the reliability of cost accounting and management information from different reports.
- Develop and implement KPIs by activity to immediately alert potential deviations.
- Propose areas of improvement for financial monitoring and control.
- Participate in strengthening and training the Credit Controllers and Debts Collectors.
- Improve the monitoring of the Branch activities.
- Establish procedures and management processes when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 Years relevant work experience
- Must be a certified member of ICAN or ACCA.
- Excellent logical mind-set, enabling to prepare synthetic analysis, to rapidly understand the issues, to focus on key areas and structure the activity outcomes.
- Ability to focus on quality, cross-checking, numbers and facts, to ensure zero error.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and IT Systems.
- Working knowledge of French language would be a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Beacongate Limited
- Medical Officer at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Project Coordinator Intern at Vantage Advisory
- Latest Jobs at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Tax Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Visual-Art Educator at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at IRW Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Endive Projects