Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 30 April, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 50 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations.
GDC is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The Business Development Manager works in a senior sales position within the company.
- It is his/her job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for handling the 3 M’s acronym (Marketing, Movies and Media) for Genesis Deluxe Cinemas.
- Build alternative revenue streams. Identifies business opportunities, negotiate and closes.
- Business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Drive commercial revenue through the various existing platforms of Onscreen, LCD and Movie guide advertising, staff branding, group booking, etc
- Create customer loyalty programs to retain existing customers.
- Develop products and packages to ensure continuance in rise of patronage in all locations.
- Liaise with distributors on selection of movies
- Liaise with movie studios and media houses for publicity
- Ensure the Censorship of all movies.
- Work with studios to publicize and create awareness for movies.
- Social Media Coordination such as BBM, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. ensure constant connection develops between GDC and its customers.
- Maximize existing opportunities from partnership with Radio stations, TV stations, Telecoms and Print media and establish new relationships.
- Degree in Business Management or any related field with 5- 7 years of relevant business development experience
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid presentation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Proficient in English communication
- Ages btw 29 – 35yrs
- Proven ability to work independently.
go to method of application »
- Careful monitoring of each financial transaction with additional emphasis on how these transactions affect the general setting of the company.
- Provide financial reports and financial management services
- Use data for additional responsibilities such as taxation, spending and earning reports
- Work with the auditor to make ensure spending is done. according to the law and the organization’s specifications
- Creation of reports that would update the unit of its financial standing
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a degree in a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years experience
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Not more than 35 years of age
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their Cover Letters and Resumes/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Daily Post Nigeria
- Jobs in a Magazine Firm - Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Media Jobs at Concise News