- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Medical Sales Manager/ Superintendent Pharmacist at Lorache Group
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client, a conglomerate with a Pharmaceutical subsidiary in Abuja, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Summary of Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for the Registration of Premises/ Retention of practice licence with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Medical Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Responsible for the performance, coaching, discipline, reward, and development of the Medical Sales Representatives in your territory.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with companies products and competitors
- Dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Respond appropriately to any system failures or concerns that may arise.
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participation in advocacy, public corporate responsibility programmes and maintains a cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Promoting Institutional sales and undertaking marketing tours.
- Provision of efficient pharmaceutical service to the organisation.
- Achievement of territory sales target
- Focus product target achievement
- Top customers target achievement
- Market intelligence and prompt submission of price surveys
- Number of MSR achieving their sales and marketing targets
- Achievement of double/coaching call targets
- Effective territory management.
- Female Medical Sales personnel with experience as a superintendent pharmacist with at least 3 years experience from a pharmaceutical sector.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Publicity Officer (Pharmacologist/Physiologist) at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Jobs at Sylken Limited
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer (Diagnostic Product) at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- National Sales Manager at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Fresh Jobs at Tyonex Nigerian Limited
- Medical Publicity Officer at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Fresh Jobs at Afrab Chem Limited
- Procurement Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited