GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Report to: Executive Director, Finance and Administration
We are in need of an experienced cost accountant to assist the company to set up a costing department and provide leadership for the staff.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by brand
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Others as may be assigned
Minimum Qualifications Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 4 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyse and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of ERPNext preferred
- Manufacturing industry background in FMCG preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
go to method of application »
Use specialized measuring and diagnostic devices to evaluate how electrical equipment is working, building or calibrating instrumentation, build electronic devices based on reading schematics, inspect for problems, replace old equipment and install new equipment, and much more.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Key Competencies and Skills required
- Electronics, electrical panel troubleshooting & building.
- Ability to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Ability to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Ability to observe electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Ability to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Ability to work with Ovens, mixers, compressors, etc in a FMCG industry (this would be an added advantage).
- Ability to work with electronics generally.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience needed 2-5 years in manufacturing
- Relevant Technician Qualification preferably HND in Electrical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagram.
- Fair level of computer literacy.
- Proven problem solving skills must be minimum average.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures and systems in manufacturing.
- Teamwork skills/mindset and high integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas.
- Be willing to work long and irregular hours.
Method of Application
Application process: All interested applicants should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be Cost Accountant OR Technician 2 depending on the job being applied for.