GVA Partners Is Recruiting
Posted on: 20 March, 2014
Deadline: 5 April, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
The successful candidate will maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff. Specifically, She will be responsible for dealing with telephone inquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly. She will also serve as the receiver of mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
- Minimum of a good bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Secretary or Administrative manager. Work experience in an IT, VAS or Mobile Services Company.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (e.g. cresting forms, formatting, presentations).
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Diplomatic, resourceful and able to use initiative.
- Organisational (scheduling and co-ordinating) skills.
- Experience with managing teams.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing, improving and managing work process flows and documentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Platinum Careers
- Country Manager at the CA Global Group
- Training and Development Officer at AIM Consultants
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Roles at Culminate Consulting
- Human Resource Lead at TheJobMag
- System/Network Administrator at AIM Consultants
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd