- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Senior Communications Officer at Neem Foundation
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 14 October, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Neem Foundation
Neem Foundation is looking to hire a Senior Communications Officer that is able to create and implement communications strategies to further the goals of the organization. The selected individual shall report directly to the Head of Communication.This person will work across all communication activities of the Foundation based on the goals and needs of each project or department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helps create and implement an integrated and innovative communications strategy that supports Neem Foundation's evolving goals
- Contributes to the design and content of the website, print publications, social media channels, original content, and other outlets that help Neem Foundation engage with relevant communities and supporters..
- Coordinates and works with designers and other experts on developing compelling and effective visuals and communication assets relevant to the website, mass emails, social media posts, and select printed materials.
- Ensures the organization’s brand identity and enforces its guideline to maintain consistency across initiatives, productions, and channels.
- Leads in the development of case studies chronicling Neem Foundation's successes and lessons learned.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and customer audiences that will help advance our work
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Master Degree in Mass Communication, English Language, Communication Art, Language Art, Public Relations, Journalism or any related field.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Excellent analytical, writing and ‘actioning’ skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure with limited support
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal, presentational and public speaking skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, or similar software.
- Know what is hot in the Social Media Landscape and know how to keep up-to-date with latest news
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMEN ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Neem FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Centre for Communication and Social Impact
- Caterer at Centre For Edo Delta Development Initiative
- Integration Officer at The International Rescue Committee
- Latest Jobs at Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria
- Resilence & Conflict Mitigation Tech Advisor at Mercy Corps
- Job Openings at Creative Associates International
- Executive Director at WAAW Foundation
- Fresh Jobs at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)