Jobs In A Polypropylene Woven Sacks Manufacturing Firm
Posted on: 20 March, 2014
Deadline: 3 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a major player in the polypropylene woven sacks business. Due to current expansion and the need to consolidate our leadership position, it has become necessary to seek for a qualified professional to join our team.
Reporting to the DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, the person will
- Oversee all aspects of the quality control department including Quality,
- Caliberation and document control.
- Manage and maintain database for quality Investigation reports.
- Determine quality objectives and review these with management team.
- Provide Quality Engineering support for manufacturing, Supplier control and product development.
- Manage quality control staff with 24hours/day production 7 days a week.
- Minimum of B.Sc Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 10 -12 years relevant experience in the Quality control/Quality Assurance function preferably in a PP woven sack/bag manufacturing company.
Method of Application
All applications should be forwarded with detailed Curriculum vitae/Resume (including day-time telephone contact) plus copies of certificates within two weeks to:
PO Box 15419
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Book Publishing House
- Entry-level Machine Operators at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc