Jobs In A Polypropylene Woven Sacks Manufacturing Firm
Posted on: 20 March, 2014
Deadline: 3 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a major player in the polypropylene woven sacks business. Due to current expansion and the need to consolidate our leadership position, it has become necessary to seek for a qualified professional to join our team.
Reporting to the DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, the person will
- Oversee all aspects of the quality control department including Quality,
- Caliberation and document control.
- Manage and maintain database for quality Investigation reports.
- Determine quality objectives and review these with management team.
- Provide Quality Engineering support for manufacturing, Supplier control and product development.
- Manage quality control staff with 24hours/day production 7 days a week.
- Minimum of B.Sc Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 10 -12 years relevant experience in the Quality control/Quality Assurance function preferably in a PP woven sack/bag manufacturing company.
Method of Application
All applications should be forwarded with detailed Curriculum vitae/Resume (including day-time telephone contact) plus copies of certificates within two weeks to:
PO Box 15419
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Counsel at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Chief Operating Officer at Mindfield Resources
- Latest Jobs at Agiville Industries Limited
- Manager (Marketing, Personal Care) at IFFCO Group
- Administrative Supervisor at WACOT Limited (UPDATED)
- Sales Representatives at Ayoola Foods Ltd
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- I.T Officer at GZ Industries